Viewing 365 of 386
- 4 cups Quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups Chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans or almond slices)
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ⅔ cup LUCKY LEAF® Natural Apple Sauce
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 ½ cups Dried fruit (apples, raisins, cranberries or blueberries)
In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
Slowly stir in the vanilla, honey and apple sauce until combined.
Spread the mixture evenly on a baking sheet greased with cooking spray.
Bake for 20 minutes at 300°F.
Take the granola out of the oven and lightly mix in the dried fruit.
(If you want the fruit to be softer, add at the end of baking).
Continue cooking for another 20 minutes.
Let the granola cool completely and store in an airtight container or divide into individual portions.