Viewing 22 of 369
- 2 ½ cups packaged baking mix
- ½ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 21-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Apple Fruit Filling & Topping
- 1 cup LUCKY LEAF® Apple Sauce
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar, divided
- ⅔ cup cooking oil
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8x4x2-inch loaf pans.
In a large bowl combine baking mix, flour, and apple pie spice.
In another large bowl combine eggs, LUCKY LEAF Premium Apple Pie Filling, LUCKY LEAF Apple Sauce, 1/2-cup of the brown sugar and oil. Add to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened.
Divide batter evenly between prepared pans. Top each loaf with remaining brown sugar and walnuts (if using).
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely on wire rack. Wrap and store overnight for easier slicing. Makes 2 loaves.