Viewing 7 of 390
Like This? Love these!
- CAKE INGREDIENTS
- 1 16.25-ounce box white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 21-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Regular, Premium, or Organic Cherry Fruit Filling or Topping
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- OPTIONAL ICING
- 2 Tablespoons warm water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ⅔ cups powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Combine all cake ingredients together using a spoon or spatula. Pour evenly into a greased bundt pan or 9x13-inch cake pan.
Bake 35-45 minutes in a bundt pan; 30-35 minutes in a 9x13-inch cake pan.
Cake should be golden brown. A toothpick inserted in center will come out clean.
Optional Icing: Combine first 4 ingredients together. Add powdered sugar and mix well with an electric mixer until desired consistency is achieved. Drizzle icing over cake and serve with additional LUCKY LEAF Cherry Pie Filling if desired.