Viewing 22 of 390
- 1 3.4-ounce chocolate pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups whipped dessert topping
- 1 21-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Regular, Premium, or Organic Cherry Fruit Filling or Topping
- 1 loaf pound cake (store-bought or box-made) cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chip morsels
First, prepare the chocolate pudding by mixing it with milk, according to the instructions on the box.
Then take your favorite martini or cocktail glasses and begin to layer the ingredients.
Start with a base layer of cubed pound cake.
Spread a layer of pudding on top of the cake then a layer of LUCKY LEAF Premium Cherry Pie Filling.
Finish the dessert with whipped topping on the cherry pie filling and sprinkle with chocolate morsels.